- Technology : Micro-Piezo
- Native resolution : 360dpi
- Min. droplet size : 1.5 pico litre
- Ink compatibility : Eco solvent and mid solvent
- Tot. amount of nozzles : 1440 (8 lines x 180 nozzles)
- Firing frequenc : 8 kHz
- This printhead assy is suitable for the Mimaki JV34-260 printers. The JV34-260 Printhead ID Set has a native resolution of 360 dpi, 8 nozzle lines (corresponding with 8 independent ink channels) and 180 nozzles per line.
- The JV34-260 Printhead ID Set can be used in 4-colour or 8-colour printers and has a minimum, variable droplet size of 1.5 pico litre (max. droplet size is 21 pico litre). The typical firing frequency for the JV34-260 Printhead ID Set is 8 kHz.
- The JV34-260 Printhead ID Set solvent printhead is based upon the most recent Epson technology. This is the original Mimaki part (number M010792).
- The printhead is required to be installed by professional persons.
- Due to the nature of printer parts and the many factors that go into installing them, we do not accept returns or give refunds on electronic or service parts. Once the package is delivered, it is the customer s responsibility to check the package for damage. If there is any visible damage on the package, please refuse the shipment and call us at +(86)18351949864 or send email to email@example.com.
- Please seriously pay attention to information of printhead model while purchasing from us. Once receive your item, please inspect if the printhead matches up with the model you required.If you have any problems, it is very important to contact us as soon as possible before installing it onto machine. Please be aware that we don t accept any return and refund once the printhead is installed on the machine.