- Technology : Micro-Piezo
- Native resolution : 360 dpi
- Min. droplet size : 3.5 pico litre
- Ink compatibility : water-based dye and pigment inks
- Tot. amount of nozzles : 360 (2 lines x 180 nozzles)
- Firing frequenc : 8 kHz
- The Epson DX4 water-based printhead is suitable for Roland, Mutoh and Mimaki water-based printers. The Epson DX4 printhead has a native resolution of 360 dpi, 2 nozzle lines (corresponding with 2 independent ink channels) and 180 nozzles per line.
- The Epson DX4 (fourth generation micro-piezo printhead) has a typical firing frequency of 8 kHz, a minimum droplet size of 3.5 pico litre and is used for either 1 colour through both channels or 2 colours through the independent channels.
- The Epson DX4 water-based printhead is the most popular head used for water-based wide format printing applications. This is the original Epson DX4 water-based printhead, delivered in a sealed Epson original package (Roland part number 6811909060, Mimaki part number M004372, Mutoh part number DF-49029). This print head is compatible with a wide range of printers as specified in the printer compatibility.
- The printhead is required to be installed by professional persons.
- Due to the nature of printer parts and the many factors that go into installing them, we do not accept returns or give refunds on electronic or service parts. Once the package is delivered, it is the customer s responsibility to check the package for damage. If there is any visible damage on the package, please refuse the shipment and call us at +(86)18351949864 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please seriously pay attention to information of printhead model while purchasing from us. Once receive your item, please inspect if the printhead matches up with the model you required.If you have any problems, it is very important to contact us as soon as possible before installing it onto machine. Please be aware that we don t accept any return and refund once the printhead is installed on the machine.