- Technology : Micro-Piezo
- Native resolution : 1440 dpi
- Min. droplet size : 1.5 pico litre
- Max. droplet size : 21 pico litre
- Ink compatibility : Eco solvent and mid solvent
- Tot. amount of nozzles : 1440 (8 lines x 180 nozzles)
- Firing frequenc : 8 kHz
- This Mimaki JV33/JV5 printhead is suitable for the Mimaki solvent printer series. The Mimaki JV33/JV5 printhead has a native resolution of 1440dpi, 8 nozzle lines (corresponding with 8 independent ink channels) and 180 nozzles per line.
- The Mimaki JV33/JV5 printhead is either used in 4-colours or 6-colours and has a minimum, variable droplet size of 1.5 pico litre (max. droplet size is 21 pico litre). The typical firing frequency for this print head is 8 kHz.
- It is a new generation printhead that allows fast speed, high resolution printing with eco-solvent and mild solvent inks. The Mimaki JV33/JV5 original printhead is delivered in a sealed Mimaki package, with the Head ID, but without the Head Memory Board (you can safely re-use the Head Memory Board of the printhead you are replacing). Mimaki part number for this printhead is M007947. The original printhead with the memory board is also available online as part number PPHMIJV5002.
- The printhead is required to be installed by professional persons.
- Due to the nature of printer parts and the many factors that go into installing them, we do not accept returns or give refunds on electronic or service parts. Once the package is delivered, it is the customer s responsibility to check the package for damage. If there is any visible damage on the package, please refuse the shipment and call us at +(86)18351949864 or send email to email@example.com.
- Please seriously pay attention to information of printhead model while purchasing from us. Once receive your item, please inspect if the printhead matches up with the model you required.If you have any problems, it is very important to contact us as soon as possible before installing it onto machine. Please be aware that we don t accept any return and refund once the printhead is installed on the machine.